Welcome to CARA Wales, agricultural and rural consultancy and advice. We offer an individual, unbiased and efficient service to help move your business forward.

Transfer of BPS entitlements

Farmers can transfer their BPS entitlements by sale, purchase or lease with or without land or via inheritance. Forms must be completed using your RPW Online account before midnight 2 May 2017 in order to make a claim on those entitlements on SAF 2017. Any transfers submitted after that date will not be available to claim on until SAF 2018.

If you are looking to buy or lease entitlements or have some to sell, please contact us here at CARA as soon as possible.